How To Schedule a Post to Facebook
January 2, 2017
Schedule a Post On Facebook
The following is a quick recap on how to Schedule a Post On Facebook. You can make a submit and routine it to publish in your Page from the future. Scheduled posts can be designed and edited by other admins and editors who assist deal with your Web page. Remember that all instances for scheduling correspond for your current time zone.
To schedule a post:
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s Timeline
- Click next to Publish and select Schedule
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish
- Click Schedule
Manage Scheduled Posts
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page
- Click Scheduled Posts in the left column
- Click the post you want to edit
- Click Edit to edit the post, or click to choose to publish, reschedule or delete it
- To see a history of all edits to a scheduled post, click View Edit History.